- diagnosing damp
- moving home?
- timber decay
- solid wall insulation
- dry rot
- pre-purchase report
- enquiry form
- case histories
- guarantee adoption
- fees for survey/ mortgage retention specials
- treatment options
- contact us
- environmental control
- recession update
- damp & decay related articles
Please ring 0800 028 1903 or e-mail email@example.com
To arrange a survey please phone or email and give as much information as possible about the problem you are experiencing.
Are you the owner of the property or is survey required as part of Building Society survey for mortgage purposes
- Age of property- Just a rough guess 1900 etc
- Type of construction – e.g. Stone or brick built etc
- Detached, semi-detached, terraced house. Ground floor flat etc
- Nature of problem- e.g. rising damp, penetrating damp, condensation, mould growth
- Suspected woodworm, dry rot or wet rot
- Any previous remedial work- Date of any damp-proofing or timber treatments and whether any guarantees have been issued.
- Please supply the address and post code of the property that requires a survey or treatment and provide options for a convenient date and time for an inspection to be carried out.
If you require any further information or advice then please leave a phone number where someone can contact you and try and help.
We have surveyors in all areas of the country and can usually carry out surveys within 48 hours of receiving your instructions and get a report e-mailed the next working day with a printed copy to follow the day after.